Magnesium Sustained Release
Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg
Opti CoQ10 150mg
Organic Magnesium Ultra
Skin, Hair & Nails
Turmeric 15800 Complex
Friday, 6 September 2013
Day to day life can sure get hectic! Luckily we’ve got expert naturopaths to compile the best ways of reducing stress in every day life.
1. Reduce sugar and caffeine – The instant high and subsequent low depletes the adrenal glands.
2. Take a power break – take “5” to restore calm and reset the nervous system.
3. Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day to increase endorphins, relieve tension and reduce depression.
4. Breathe – shallow breathing increases stress; breath from the diaphragm not the chest to take in more oxygen and promote relaxation.
5. Treat yourself - regular massage promotes muscle and emotional relaxation.
6. Encourage healthy sleep patterns: A poor night’s sleep can lead to poor memory, anxiety, depression and make us less likely to cope under stressful conditions.
7. Slow down and focus on one thing at a time – the faster you go, the less you get done.
8. Eat some protein with each meal to maintain steady blood-sugar levels and mood, preventing low blood sugar levels, which the body perceives as a stress signal.
9. Eat foods to combat stress; Omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish; magnesium in nuts and seeds, and B vitamins in brown rice.
10. It’s okay to say no – do not take on more than you know you can handle.
11. A problem shared is a problem halved - talking through a problem is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and anxiety.
12. Support your body’s natural resistance to stress with our Stress and Vitality Support.
9 Secrets to Healthy People
Thursday, 26 January 2017
Your Summer Holiday Survival Kit
Thursday, 19 January 2017
10 simple reminders for a happier, healthier 2017
Thursday, 29 December 2016
Gratitude tips for the festive season
Thursday, 22 December 2016
Top Tips for Relaxing During A Busy Time of Year
Thursday, 10 November 2016
Boost Your Mood
Thursday, 27 October 2016